Optical Practice Manager - Birmingham - Advanced Practice
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Optometry, Optical jobs and Optical Management vacancies for a Full Time Optical Retail Manager in Acocks Green, Birmingham. Zest Optical are recruiting on behalf of a well-known optical practice with exciting opportunities based in Acocks Green, Birmingham.
We are currently looking for an Optical Practice Manager to join an industry leading opticians based in Acocks Green, Birmingham. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fantastic practice which holds a great reputation for providing the highest levels of service where you can continuously enhance and develop your career.
The practice is completely modern and fitted with the latest equipment. Within the position your aim would be to continue growing the business and further developing the excellent reputation they have already established.
Optical Practice Manager - Role
- Lead, direct and motivate the team of 6
- Manage the day-to-day running of the practice
- Deal with any technical patient queries
- Ensure all targets and KPI’s are met/exceeded
- Dispense lenses to all levels
- Introduce and implement new ideas to help drive the business forward
- Train existing and new member of staff on technical and customer service issues
- Make sure the clinic runs smoothly
- Handle any customer complaints
Optical Practice Manager - Requirements
- Demonstrate good experience of leading a team within the optical industry
- Excellent communication skills: Demonstrate a passion for excellent customer service
- Initiative: Work on own initiative to manage the team, resolve issues and escalate concerns
- Financial awareness: Demonstrate financial awareness and ability to operate a cost effective and efficient department whilst maintaining performance and exceeding expectations
Optical Practice Manager - Salary
- Extremely rewarding package including lucrative bonus scheme and other additional perks
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.