Optical Assistant - Kentish Town, London
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Optical Assistant vacancies and Optical Assistant jobs based in Kentish Town, London.
We are currently working alongside a small successful independent Opticians based in Kentish Town, North West London, to hire a full or part time Optical Assistant.
Optical Assistant – Role
- Single testing room independent Opticians
- Advanced equipment
- Mixed patient base
- Small team of 2-3 people
- Role due to increasing testing days and being busy
- Working with a wide range of frames and lenses – Tom Ford, Oliver Peoples, Prada
- Working closely with the Director
- Act as first point of contact for patients, managing all booking and collections etc
- Assisting with frame section and dispensing
- Working 3, 4 or 5 days a week including a Saturday
- Typical working hours from 9am to 6pm
- Salary between £20,000 to £22,000
Optical Assistant – Requirements
- Experience working within an optical practice
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Maintain the high level of customer care expected by patients of the practice
- Ability to learn and want to develop
- Clear written and verbal communication
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.