Part Time Optical Assistant - Huntingdon
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Optical Assistant vacancies and Part Time Optical Assistant jobs based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.
We are currently working alongside a well-established independent Opticians based in based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire to hire a part time Optical Assistant 3 days a week.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a lovely group which holds a great reputation for offering the highest levels of service and a wide range of popular and unique designer brands.
The advanced practice offers the opportunity to work in a service orientated environment and a close-knit and highly supportive team.
Optical Assistant – Role
- Modern practice with a relaxed, service focussed environment
- Lovely close knit team
- Working with a wide range of designer and bespoke brands
- Reception duties
- Providing a comprehensive dispensing & contact lens service
- Repairs and collections
- Working part time with alternate Saturdays - Mon/Tues/Weds – Mon/Tues/Sat.
- Opening hours from 9am to 5.30pm
Optical Assistant – Requirements
- Experience working within an optical practice
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Maintain the high level of customer care expected by patients of the practice
- Ability to learn and want to develop
Optical Assistant – Salary
- Minimum Wage
- 4 weeks holiday rising to 5 weeks after service
- Pension scheme
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.