Part Time Optical Assistant - Huntingdon
Optical Assistant vacancies and Part Time Optical Assistant jobs based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.
We are currently working alongside a well-established independent Opticians based in based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire to hire a part time Optical Assistant 3 days a week.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a lovely group which holds a great reputation for offering the highest levels of service and a wide range of popular and unique designer brands.
The advanced practice offers the opportunity to work in a service orientated environment and a close-knit and highly supportive team.
Optical Assistant – Role
- Modern practice with a relaxed, service focussed environment
- Lovely close knit team
- Working with a wide range of designer and bespoke brands
- Reception duties
- Providing a comprehensive dispensing & contact lens service
- Repairs and collections
- Working part time with alternate Saturdays - Mon/Tues/Weds – Mon/Tues/Sat.
- Opening hours from 9am to 5.30pm
Optical Assistant – Requirements
- Experience working within an optical practice
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Maintain the high level of customer care expected by patients of the practice
- Ability to learn and want to develop
Optical Assistant – Salary
- Minimum Wage
- 4 weeks holiday rising to 5 weeks after service
- Pension scheme
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726