Optical Assistant - Hybrid Working - Birmingham
Opticians vacancies and Optical Assistant jobs based in Birmingham.
A full time Optical Customer Service Advisor is required to work for a lens manufacturer based in Birmingham within their customer service department. The company provides Optical lenses/glazing services to Opticians all across the country.
Optical Assistant - Role
- To resolve all returns queries in a timely, accurate and consistent manner by ensuring that glasses are analysed accurately and data from company MI systems is used to give the correct information and outcome.
- To ensure that departmental KPI's are met on a daily/monthly basis.
- To provide technical information regarding frames and lenses to Opticians
- When applicable, to supply advice on the dispensing of glasses in order to resolve queries from practices
- To build a rapport with key clients
- To deal with inbound calls/queries in a polite and efficient manor - ensuring the customer is left satisfied.
- To fully interact with the supply chain across the relevant sites
- To support the coaching and monitoring process within the returns team and to ensure that calls made to store comply with all the relevant criteria making a 'perfect call'
Optical Assistant – Requirements
- Previous experience of working as an Optical Assistant or Glazing Technician
- Attention to detail
- Able to build rapport
- Good at multitasking
- Excellent customer service skills
Optical Assistant– Package
- Working 37.5 hours a week
- Hybrid working - 40% in office, 60% at home
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with 1 in 4 Saturdays (Day off in the week in Lieu)
- Salary is £19,700
- Quarterley Bonus scheme - 7%
- Annual Christmas Bonus
- Share options scheme
This is an excellent opportunity for an Optical candidate to work within a different environment whilst still ensuring your offer excellent standards of customer service at all times.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or click 'Apply now'
You can now message us via our company WhatsApp - 07933115681
Feel free to get in contact about any roles/recruitment needs.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726