Ophthalmic Lens Trainer - South East
Ophthalmic Lens Trainer job in the South East. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit an Ophthalmic Lens Trainer for a leading designer and manufacturer of ophthalmic lenses. You will be responsible for covering the territory of the South East including SE London, East Sussex, Kent, Essex and Suffolk.
The primary responsibilities will be to deliver training programs across key target stores to a wide audience including Optoms, DO’s, Optical Consultants and develop and nurture relationships with key stakeholders.
- Co-ordinate and manage appointment schedules to enable efficient training programmes with identified accounts with the training team.
- Deliver training on site at customer locations, adapting training where needed to meet the needs of the audience by spending time in practice with the team.
- Monitor, support & communicate progress with trained accounts, proving follow up support where needed.
- Support and participate with the development of training programmes through regular feedback to head office from fields and training accounts.
- Provide ad hoc support to internal department to answer technical queries.
- As required provide in field training support for new product launches or focused training initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering effective training and coaching to change behaviour, with excellent time management and organisational skills too. Experience of successful account management in Optics is desirable along with a strong knowledge of lens manufacturing processes, company products and the UK optical market.
In return, you will be offered a competitive benefits package: Which will include basic salary up to £36,500, plus car, phone and other additional company benefits. For further information please contact Alex Grimes on firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Alex Grimes
Telephone: 0114 238 1727