Ophthalmic Imaging Technician - UK
Ophthalmic Imaging Technician job in United Kingdom. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit an Ophthalmic Imaging Technician for a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of ophthalmic diagnostic instruments. The Ophthalmic Imaging Technician will be responsible for the promotion of company products, providing tailored support to ophthalmic healthcare professionals and will play a vital role within our research network. The location of the role can be based around the individual.
This role will suit an individual who is proactive, enjoys meeting new people, and is confident amongst senior and professional members of the ophthalmic community. Relying on self-motivation, you will manage your own diary, meetings and route planning. You will be required to work in close partnership with you allocated hospital, maintaining internal relationships and leveraging opportunities that arise within.
Ophthalmic Imaging Technician – Role
- Hold presentations on and provide clinical demonstrations of the company product range to new and prospective customers.
- Work in collaboration with the Sales and Clinical teams to proactively engage new and existing customers, identifying their needs and providing support and guidance during the sales and aftercare process.
- Meet and/or exceed sales and market share targets in your territory.
- Collaborate and assist with research projects in order to continuously develop the company product range.
Ophthalmic Imaging Technician– Requirements
- Strong ophthalmic clinical background
- Experience working in an NHS clinic with OCT
- Must be able to perform FA imaging
- Confident presenter
Ophthalmic Imaging Technician – Salary
- Base salary up to £34,000
- Company car and additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please contact Alex Grimes on firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Alex Grimes
Telephone: 0114 238 1727