National Account Manager - Ophthalmics
National Account Manager Optometry & Supply Chain. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit a National Account Manager for one of Europe’s leading independent ophthalmic companies. This business has developed a large and innovative ophthalmic pharmaceutical portfolio. This is a role which will cover the whole of the UK.
The National Account Manager will lead established and emerging trading partners within national optometry, wholesale and online, reporting directly to the Business Unit Manager. The National Account Manager will drive co-creation of actionable strategies and the execution of those through compelling commercial plans to ensure the company are the eye health partner of choice with key customers. The National Account Manager will work closely with the marketing team and provide strong input to enable robust joint business plans, driving education in the business unit and working with key influencers to meet the needs of the customer, ultimately influencing sales.
- Set and monitor sales targets, forecasts and strategic plans by account
- Targeted proposals for distribution/product selection expansion
- Write, present and monitor proposals for growth
- Monitor competitor activity in accounts to define future strategy to achieve business goals
- Recruit potential KOL’s
- Manage large accounts profitably for the company and within budget
- Network with major customers to maximise business opportunities
- Segment more profitable parts of overall account business if appropriate (e.g. JV’s/Destination stores for volume)
The successful candidate will have previous experience of dealing with Head Offices within the optical sector. You will also need 5+ years of National Account Management within Optics. An ABPI qualification is desirable but not essential for the role.
In return, you will be offered a competitive benefits package: Which will include basic salary up to £55k, plus performance related bonus scheme & company car. Contributory Company Pension Scheme and full expenses / travel allowance. For further information please contact Alex Grimes on email@example.com
Contact: Alex Grimes
Telephone: 0114 238 1727