Mobile Optical Assistant - Middlesex/Buckinghamshire
Opticians vacancies and Mobile Optical Assistant jobs based in Uxbridge, Buckinghamshire.
A group of independent Opticians based across Middlesex and Buckinghamshire are looking for a full time Mobile Optical Assistant.
You mainly work across 5 branches covering days off, sickness and busy time. You will have a set rota each week which will involve working between 2-3.
Optical Assistant – Role
- Long standing of group of independent Opticians
- Well established in the area
- Working with a wide range of designer brands
- High average dispensing value
- Team of 4-5 people
- Working alongside an experienced Dispensing Optician
- Act as first point of contact for patients, managing all booking and collections etc
- Dispensing and frame selection
- Dealing with complex patient queries
- Ordering frames and lenses
- Working full time – 5 days a week from 9am to 5.30pm – including Saturdays
- Salary between £18,000 to £20,000
Optical Assistant – Requirements
- Experience working within an optical practice
- Happy to travel between practices given enough notice
- Competent optical dispenser
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Maintain the high level of customer care expected by patients of the practice
- Ability to learn and want to develop
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726