Medical Secretary - Central London
Patient Advisor roles and Patient Liaison Officer Jobs based in Central London. Zest Optical recruitment are currently working with a private clinic based in London to hire a Medical Secretary.
A prestigious private clinic based in Central London are looking to recruit a full time Medical Secretary. The clinic specialises in hormone health, treating and managing conditions such as Menopause, Thyroid Dysfunction and PMS.
From an initial appointment booking through to their consultation at the clinic and after-care, the Medical Secretary will ensure every patient receives first-class patient care and service throughout their journey.
Your daily accountabilities include preparing the doctors’ schedules, ensuring the doctors have the relevant information ahead of their consultations with patients, and working closely with the Patient Care team to ensure excellent communication throughout the clinic.
- The calm, smooth and efficient operational running of the doctors’ consultations with patients – face to face, telephone and video
- Delivering outstanding clinical and administrative support to the doctors, pre, during and post-consultation
- Adhering to the guidelines of the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and other regulators in all administrative aspects of the clinic
- Consistently delivering and developing ‘10 Steps to Excellent Patient Care’ and leading by example
- Taking responsibility for ensuring the clinic remains pristine - creating a peaceful, well-appointed, clean and welcoming environment for our patients at all times
- Entering accurate and complete data entries into the (Genie) / Meddbase patient management system - booking & managing of appointments and tests, without omission or error
- Referring pharmaceutical queries to our pharmacists and escalating clinical queries to the appropriate doctor when necessary
- Remaining up to date with all clinic communications and keeping patients informed with updates to clinic policies and pricing
- 3-5 years’ experience of working in a premium, private medical practice in a Medical Secretary or Patient Liaison role
- Experience of serving affluent patients and consistently delivering a premium service that exceeds their expectations
- A genuine commitment and passion for delivering outstanding levels of patient care and customer service
- A track record of working in a busy working environment and dealing with a high volume of patient/customer enquiries
- Highly organised, methodical and efficient with an excellent eye for detail
- A calm, professional and warm telephone manner
- Diplomacy, gravitas and a calm sense of assurance, particularly under pressure
- Excellent keyboard and IT application skills including Microsoft Office
- First-class communication, teamwork and relationship building skills
Clinic opening hours are from 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
This role offers a very competitive salary of between £27,000 to £30,000 depending on experience.
To be considered for this role please send a copy of your CV or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726