Management Accountant – Healthcare – Milton Keynes
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Zest Optical has been instructed to identify a skilled Management Accountant to lead the reporting and analysis of the financial and operational performance of the Company.
This is a highly impactful role where you will join an existing strong team taking the lead and driving the preparation and distribution of the Company’s reporting schedules. The role will see you supporting the commercial & operational objectives through the management of company data to highlight trends and opportunities for improvements across all division.
- CIMA / ACCA is essential for this role ideally with an accompanying business or finance related degree.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL and Database management alongside excellent overall IT literacy to include advanced MS Office skills and other relevant tools and software.
- A relevant Accounting background.
- Strong results orientation and comfortable rolling your sleeves up to get things done.
- First class communication skills able to build and foster good relationships around you.
- Undertake overall responsibility for the reporting and analysis of the financial and operational performance of the company.
- Managing and maintaining the quality of the processes and data within the company’s Business Intelligence (BI) system – SQL database and Analysis Cube
- Working with data sources to create meaningful analysis, draw conclusions and deliver insight to stakeholders
- Working together with the Financial Controller to provide detailed analysis/explanations on the variations in results between budget , forecast and prior year
- Maintaining Gross Profit model to ensure correctness of stock valuation, material and usage cost, royalty calculations and manufacturing expenses
- Leading manufacturer in the field of lens technologies.
- Since inception in 1917 with optical glass manufacturing they have consistently demonstrated uncompromising drive to deliver products of unparalleled quality.
- Global manufacturer with solid reputation for quality and design
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package. Zest Optical is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.