Luxury Eyewear Sales Assistant - Malmö
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Luxury Eyewear Sales Assistant jobs, Luxury Eyewear Sales Assistant vacancies in Malmö, Skåne. Zest Optical currently have outstanding Luxury Eyewear Sales Assistant opportunities in an emerging brand based in Malmö, Skåne.
An emerging eyewear brand is in the process of opening a new boutique store in one of the most prominent locations in Malmö for summer 2019.
With frame designs ranging from the clean and refined to the bold and dramatic, the brand has already proven successful in their mission of revolutionising designer eyewear.
As part of their growth they are now opening a flagship store in Malmö, Skåne which will boast a fresh, gallery-like design completely tailored to its surroundings, enhancing their unique customer journey.
We are now looking to recruit a Luxury Eyewear Sales Assistant who is passionate about quality client service and holds a keen interest fashion and design.
Luxury Eyewear Sales Assistant – Role
- Provide expert and personal service depending on fashion interests and lifestyle
- Become a specialist and learn technical skills associated with optical products
- Supporting the Manager and assisting in looking for opportunities for growth
- Contribute to the successful start-up of the store
- Assist with local marketing & PR events
Luxury Eyewear Sales Assistant – Requirements
- Experience in the eyewear, fashion or luxury accessories industries
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Possess a drive to continuously develop your own career and others around you
Luxury Eyewear Sales Assistant – Salary
- The brand are aiming to secure the highest quality candidate and realise to do so they will need to pay a market-leading salary
- Range of additional benefits such as a rewarding bonus scheme, free glasses and more
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.