Head of Sales - Vision Care Packages - UK
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Head of Sales job for market leading managed vision care company in the UK. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit a Head of Sales for a leading specialist in the managed vision care space. Our client has 27 years’ experience of innovation, delivering market leading vision care solutions to national and international organisations. This individual can be based anywhere in the UK.
This client is looking to recruit an individual capable of transforming existing relationships and establishing new ones. They’re seeking someone with a robust pipeline of new business opportunities and proven track record within the reward and benefit space.
Head of Sales – Role
- Lead and manage the Corporate Sales Managers - setting targets and objectives
- Qualify prospects, identify needs, secure meetings, and establish productive dialogue with decision makers; collaborate with the wider organisation to showcase our capabilities
- Convert prospects into commercially viable, profitable new business wins, delivering against sales targets
- Write new business proposals and presentations
- Network across global teams to draw on their expertise to support you in your objectives
- Keep key stakeholders informed on planned sales activity
- Reporting of sales activities and new business wins and opportunities
- Be thorough in your research of prospects, their markets, and competitors
- Work closely with the Director of Sales, Strategy and Operation, Marketing and Client Services teams to collaborate to create a clear marketing strategy and lead on our marketing initiatives
- Seamlessly transition new wins into account handling teams
Head of Sales – Requirements
- A background in selling benefit and reward packages
- An impressive track record in over-achieving quota, both quarterly and annually
- Exceptional influencing, negotiation, and stakeholder management skills
Head of Sales – Salary
- Base salary up to £60k
- Bonus, co car and additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please contact Alex Grimes on firstname.lastname@example.org