Eyewear Business Development Manager - South West England
Eyewear Business Development Manager job covering South West England. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit an Eyewear Business Development Manager for a well-established optical specialist with a distinguished heritage. This company pride themselves on the high quality of their products and are a value and culture focussed company which offers a dynamic and innovative work environment. This role will cover the following area: South Wales, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Somerset, Dorset, Devon & Cornwall.
As Eyewear Business Development Manager you will be at the forefront of the business and drive UK growth through hitting company sales targets. The focus of this role is to develop positive growth within your region by continuously consulting with new and existing clients.
Eyewear Business Development Manager – Role
- To maintain a consistent call programme in field for both Direct and Indirect Independent Accounts across the geographical area to increase sales by ensuring that the company becomes the preferred supplier
- To present all relevant marketing/commercial activity to key personnel agreeing actions and processes required to ensure its success.
- To regularly review with all customers their business, product mix and supplier preferences promoting the company as their first choice.
- To agree and implement customer training, both in practice and in seminar format, on all new and existing products.
- To maintain accurate customer records and reports for relevant accounts to ensure that sales data and market activity can be analysed accurately
Eyewear Business Development Manager – Requirements
- Previous optical field sales experience
- Working on own initiative to tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate at all levels both verbally and in writing
- Ability to effectively analyse and interpret data
Eyewear Business Development Manager – Salary
- Annual salary up to £35k plus commission and bonus which should give OTE up to £45k
- Company car/car allowance plus range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please contact Alex Grimes on firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Alex Grimes
Telephone: 0114 238 1727