E-Commerce Sales Executive - Optical
E-Commerce Sales Executive role working throughout the UK & Ireland. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit an e-Commerce Sales Executive for a leading producer of Optical Practice Management Software. The products and services include a range of web solutions including e-commerce and a pallet of digital marketing services.
As eCommerce is the fast-growing segment within the business, it has opened an excellent opportunity for a talented, self-starting e-Commerce Sales Executive to join the team in the UK. Reporting to the Global Sales Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for growing eCommerce sales to Opticians, Optometrists and Ophthalmologists throughout Ireland and the UK initially and then potentially Europe.
Key responsibilities include:
- Sales to new e-Commerce customers of;
- Websites, e-Commerce and Digital Marketing solutions;
- This will also involve;
- Managing the sales pipeline, providing monthly and quarterly forecast;
- Recording all Sales related customer interactions in SalesForce (opportunities, visits, etc);
- Creating Sales Quotes for all customers and prospects;
- Manage existing customer accounts;
- Understand their issues and proactively monitor and escalate them to the development team;
- Attend tradeshows in the UK and Europe; (Post Covid)
- Assist with the maintenance of all sales templates and marketing collateral;
- Support Collections when necessary;
- Liaise with Operations and Development teams to ensure successful deliveries.
The candidate must have demonstrable success in a previous e-Commerce sales role, ideally 3+ years of experience. A sound understanding of e-Commerce solutions is also a key requirement for the position. Previous experience in software sales or optical product sales would be beneficial but isn’t a must.
In return, you will be offered a competitive benefits package: Which will include a competitive basic salary, four weeks holidays and excellent working environment. Contributory Company Pension Scheme and Health Insurance. For further information please contact Alex Grimes on email@example.com
Contact: Alex Grimes
Telephone: 0114 238 1727