Dispensing Optician - Derby - High End Independent
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Opticians vacancies and Dispensing Optician jobs based in Derby, Derbyshire. Zest Optical recruitment are working with an independent Opticians in Derby to hire a full time Dispensing Optician.
An advanced independent Opticians based in Derby, Derbyshire are looking to recruit a full time Dispensing Optician into the team.
They aim to go above and beyond for each patient making them the practice of choice in the City. You will have the opportunity to work in a lovely team focused environment, with access to the very best frames and lenses in the market.
Dispensing Optician – Role
- Modern, high end boutique practice
- Fully private
- Focus on quality and customer service
- Access to high end brands from all over the world – Hook, Ted Baker, Chloe, Maui Jim
- Working alongside an experienced team
- Optix software
- Advanced dispensing technology - Visioffice
- Eyewear consultations - 90 minutes dedicated to one patient
- Hands on in all areas of the practice including reception
- Input into frame selection
- On-going group and one on one training with a business coach
- Eyewear styling training will be provided
- Full time role including 3 Saturdays a month – 35 hours a week
- Typical working hours from 8.45am to 5.30pm (9am to 2pm on a Sat)
- Basic salary between £30,000 to £35,000
- Free parking
Dispensing Optician – Requirements
- Fully qualified Dispensing Optician registered with the GOC
- Passionate about eyewear and styling
- Flair for fashion
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Team player
- Attention to detail
To avoid missing out on this amazing opportunity please send a copy of your CV to Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01142381726 for more information.