Accounts Administrator - Dublin
Accounts Administrator role in Dublin, Ireland. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit an Accounts Administrator for a leading producer of Practice Management Software. The role will be based at the company head offices in Dublin. You will need to be able to speak fluently in Swedish, Danish or Norwegian as well as English
The Accounts Administrator will join a busy Finance team. This is an exciting opportunity for a professional who can carry out a wide range of book-keeping duties.
Key responsibilities include:
- Enter and verify invoices on the accounts system for payment.
- Verify and reconcile supplier end of month statements.
- Prepare supplier payments and resolve their queries.
- Update and amend creditors and maintain a listing of accounts payable.
- Prepare, verify, and process accurately coded invoices.
- Prepare and review monthly and annual customer invoices and monthly statements.
- Actively chase debtors for payments and resolve any debtor queries.
- Record and allocate all payments.
- Maintaining financial records for subsidiary companies by analysing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- Bank Reconciliations.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working as an Accounts Assistant. An accounting/book-keeping qualification or progress towards the qualification would be beneficial but isn’t essential. You must have excellent communication and organisational skill, plus an ability to manage multiple priorities.
In return, you will be offered a competitive benefits package: Which will include a competitive basic salary (DOE), four weeks holidays and excellent working environment. Contributory Company Pension Scheme and Health Insurance. For further information please contact Alex Grimes on email@example.com
Contact: Alex Grimes
Telephone: 0114 238 1727