Optical Account Manager - Ireland
Optical Account Manager Jobs in Ireland. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit an Account Manager for a leading designer and manufacturer of ophthalmic lenses. This role will cover a defined territory of the Republic of Ireland. The candidate will ideally be based in/just north of Dublin.
The primary responsibilities will be to support the sales team to change behaviours and maximise the growth opportunities for the Transitions family of products.
- To maintain a 12 week call cycle, ensuring all customers are up to date on Product and activities.
- To understand each Accounts current performance, knowledge and skills in selling.
- Construct mutually agreed development plans with each Account.
- To regularly review with all Account their business performance on Transitions.
- Use tools, support programs and promotions to help the business grow.
- Delivery CET training where necessary in both categories.
- To ensure that company and competitor product knowledge is continually maintained.
- Reviewing customers changing needs, and feedback as appropriate.
- At all times to act as an ambassador of the company and its values
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering effective training and coaching to change behaviour, with excellent time management and organisational skills too. Experience of successful account management in Optics is desirable along with a strong knowledge of lens manufacturing processes, company products and the UK optical market.
In return, you will be offered a competitive benefits package: Which will include basic salary up to £35,000 (DOE), plus car, phone and other additional company benefits. For further information please contact Alex Grimes on email@example.com
Contact: Alex Grimes
Telephone: 0114 238 1727